As an advanced interface between the human being and the machine, process monitoring is an application for monitoring, evolving control-command and real-time diagnostics. The applications cover all the supervision functions: synoptics, alarms, histories, curves, deadlines, redundancies, statistics …
SUPERVISION OFFERS YOU :
FLANDRE AUTOMATION covers and adapts to any type of PLC on the market:
– A TURNKEY SOLUTION –
We offer “turnkey" solutions that are tailored to your needs; these are also user-friendly and ergonomic. Our skilled team of developers can integrate the majority of supervision software types:
– THE SUPERVISION SOLUTION TO CONTROL YOUR FLOWS IN REAL TIME –
OpenSCP allows for global visibility on flow indicators and lets you control all activities in order to react quickly when you need it to.
– OPENSCP : SUPPLY CHAIN PILOT – THE MONITORING SOLUTION TO CONTROL YOUR SUPPLY CHAIN FLOWS IN REAL TIME –
The customisable control solution according to the desired indicators (user profiles). In addition to conventional indicators, the number of indicators generated in real time is increasing, following the use of BI in synergy with new interfaces dedicated to the connected industry (PLCs, M2M, …).
OpenSCP is also a tool to facilitate decision-making. It is accessible via web technology across various terminals: mobiles, pc, tablets …
A follow-up of your activity, your users and your flows:
• number of receptions per day and month
• list of orders being processed
• average order processing time
• shipment tracking
• predictive alerts in case of out of stock
• corrective actions
• intuitive and customisable dashboard.